Friday, May 21, 2004

No *I* am the real Gildas!

Ok. One of the reasons I both with this stuff is so my friends and family (the people that put up with me) can be closer to me and my daily life.



Bollocks that - technology is making it even easier to pretend I care! That's right, I type here and I never have to socialize or talk to anyone I know again. Just get that online grocery delivery, telecommuting job, and replace my computer chair with a port-a-potty. Is sarcasm really wasted on YOU?



OK, maybe I like the tickling sensation when someone googles me.



All that drivel to tell you to get your buns over to Friendster and look me up. And don't forget my yahoo.com profile, and my personal webserver should be available at times too.



Did I mention I am on Instant Messenger? Either at [WORK IM] or [PERSONAL IM] after hours.



By-the-way: I use GAIM under Windows and Linux. If you want an Instant Messenger that works with Yahoo!, MSN, AOL, & Jabber all at the same time, with multiple accounts (I can be logged in with my personal account and see my friends and my professional account to see my co-workers at the same time.) then go get this thing! Open Source (no cost software!



Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment