Monday, November 20, 2006

Where for art thou, blog?

I don't like friendster's blog for a few reasons and I do like blogger's blog (did I just say that?) for a few reasons, so I've moved all my stuff over to my new blogs: http://gggildas.blogspot.com/ will be where my poetry (dare I say art? It may be a self performance only, which makes me feel like I've been masterbating in public. I hope you enjoy the show!) will be. My regular blog nonsense will be on here (http://gildas.blogspot.com/), where it always has been.

Now this is a good thing for you who bother to visit and watch me drool, you can use Atom or RSS feeds to track my postings. No longer waiting on Freindster's lackluster abilities, it seems to come home late and drunk more often than not, and I'm tired of waiting up for it. (Imagine me with curlers in my hair)..wait for it...wait for it..Bingo! [It helps to know I shave my head].

Now for those of you who don't know what the hell I'm talking about, I offer you a free geek card, redeemable by visiting Wikipedia's article about Atom feeds and perhaps Wikipedia's article about RSS. I personally use the Firefox Web Browser for just about everything so I installed The Sage feed reader but as I mentioned, you can use whatever tool you choose.

I've deleted my old postings and moved them into the new blogs. Sorry for the auto-feed update nonsense - I'm still learning.

Oh, one more thing. I've heard directly some of you like my postings. Please do feel free to post a comment in the blogs. I use these things like diary entries and nothing would please me more to capture something from you to cherish and remember sometime in the future. I hope that pleases you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment