Thursday, August 26, 2004

Where I've bean?

I've been busy living life and not updating my blog. Which is more important?



I sometimes wonder about the usefulness of the blog. My friend Mike expressed the same concerns that I have, that is a blog is full of useless information that seems awefully contrived and self-centered. I enjoy it because I can look back upon the writings and remember where I was and what I was feeling. It helps me remember and makes me happy. Sometimes people mention to me things I've written and it gives me reason to speak to friends or strangers about a common experience. Sometimes it gives me reason to reflect upon my buddhist studies and cultivate inner peace and avoid anger and attachment.



Happiness is what it is all about, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment