Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Ack.

Well I was sick on Monday. I hate feeling tired and miserable. I went to work on Tuesday and it was so hot and sticky outside I thought I had developed another fever. Icky icky icky.



I played some FF11 last night. I still don't like the interface. The login process interface sucks - hey, I *have* a computer. I understand PS2 users need the interface to check email and board info, but the interface is not only non traditional it sucks. Example: you have messages - choose check messages. Wouldn't it be easier to automatically display them on logon? They already made gross assumptions about the interface and user interaction..it wouldn't be unexpected. They also make you go through several screens just to play the game! Bastards! I understand it may be PS2 focused for development, but you released a *Windows* version (I play games on windows and it won't run on my preferred Linux system(s)). This PS2 concept also fails to properly address keyboard and gamepad configuration. All and all I think this game was money wasted. I'll probably cancel before renewal next month.



--late while on the train to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment